If you were wondering about the benefits of Prostate Milking, and wanted an in-depth knowledge on the matter you’ve come to the right place.
Researching prostate health online can be time-consuming, and you never get ALL the answers. To save you time and effort we spent a week researching every possible source to give you a complete info on Prostate Milking, its health benefits, as well as share a few prostate milking techniques with you.
Facts About Prostate Milking
By definition prostate milking is an internal stimulation of the prostate gland located inside the male rectum. This is also referred to as prostate massage.
This technique is commonly used around the world, and it’s getting increasingly popular in North America and worldwide. Further in the article we discuss the different massage techniques available, and how to get the most out of each one.
Prostate milking has been medically recognized to provide valuable benefits to men of all ages. It is a safe practice usually performed by a trained practitioner that stimulates the prostate gland.
Getting to Know Your Prostate
The prostate gland is responsible for extracting the fluid that carries the sperm. The same fluid is used to protect the semen when it’s rushing towards a female egg. This is the fluid you get drained out of your prostate when milking it.
The prostate is a gentle, yet complex structure of tiny sacs that can attract bacteria. Once the bacteria grows inside, they swell, get inflamed and shut off. This way they actually protect the bacteria attacking your body. One way to deal with this problem is prostate milking.
Milking your prostate comes with numerous health benefits. The main idea is to drain the prostate gland, a method called “drainage”. This massage technique gets rid of built-ups and dead cells, and can help prevent, alleviate, and possibly cure Prostate related conditions such as:
- BPH or Prostate Enlargement usually happens over time. The patient is unaware of anything happening inside his body.
- Prostatitis can be a wicked prostate disease that keeps coming back like a boomerang. It comes with painful symptoms that can be alleviated and cured with prostate milking.
Both of the above conditions come with variety of unpleasant symptoms. Patients usually experience frequent waking up in the middle of the night wanting to urinate, and not being able to. This alone can wear a person down after a few weeks.
BPH or Enlarged Prostate
BPH is a non-cancerous prostate disease that usually affects men at 30 or 40 and slowly grows until they are about 50. That’s when the symptoms start occurring.
It is also known as the Enlarged Prostate Gland. The prostate grows abnormally, and can block the flow of urine causing the patient to want to urinate frequently day or night. In more severe cases the urethra is completely blocked damaging the kidneys as well.
What to Expect at the Doctor’s Visit
To diagnose BPH you will need to undergo a rectal examination. Also, your urethra, prostate and bladder will be looked at with a cystoscope, a tiny instrument inserted into the penis. At this point you might be considering other options such as ultrasound.
Your “walnut sized” prostate gland can suddenly become tender, swollen and inflamed. This is usually followed by painful symptoms that can’t be disregarded for too long.
There are 4 types of prostatitis together with different symptoms. If left untreated the symptoms can persist for years:
- Acute Bacterial Prostatitis means there’s currently a bacteria in the tubes connecting your kidneys and bladder. Symptoms include trouble peeing, high fever, chills, muscle ache, and weak urine stream.
- Chronic Bacterial Prostatitis. This one affects the older gentleman but it doesn’t have to be the case. You might experience an urgent need to pee that you can’t control. Ejaculation hurts as well as your rectum. You might notice some blood in your semen. Not a pretty sight.
- Chronic Prostatitis/Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome is the most common type of the four. Unlike the previous type, this one doesn’t show bacteria on the tests.
The pain that comes along lasts more than 3 months and can be felt at the tip of the penis, at the scrotum or near the rectum. Possible triggers include nerve damage, stress, and physical injury.
- Asymptomatic Prostatitis causes an inflammation of the prostate. This one is a bit tricky because it doesn’t show any symptoms. If left untreated it can lead to infertility. It can be diagnosed with a blood tests that checks prostate health.
Getting to the Solution – Prostate Milking
All of these diseases of the prostate, and more can be prevented and treated with Prostate Milking. It is not an easy personal decision to make, but we feel that once you know all the details, everything becomes easier.
The thing is, we were raised to be ashamed of our intimate parts, so any kind of problem related to these areas would be perceived as a shameful thing to have. The truth is, prostate milking does help. It has been tried and confirmed over and over through history by many thankful patients.
Practice of Prostate Milking A.K.A Prostatitis Massage Therapy
Incredibly beneficial to men’s health, this massage technique goes way back, and before the use of antibiotics. In some cases the massage itself was enough to cure the patients of the disease.
Over time, this method was replaced with the use of antibiotics. It was easier for doctors to give the patient pills than massage his prostate, among other reasons such as vested interested of the large pharmaceuticals to capitalize on the lucrative business of antibiotic prescriptions.
Now that we fully understand the nature and symptoms of BPH and prostatitis it is time to move on to massage therapy. It is important to note that properly done, this massage helps you maintain prostate health.
Benefits of Prostate Milking
- Improved blood flow which delivers more oxygen, nutrients and white blood cells.
- Improved urinary flow.
- Reduces inflammation, pain and discomfort.
- Improves muscle tone of pelvic floor.
- Prevents buildup of prostatic fluid.
- Enlightens the sexual experience.
- Improves the effectiveness of antibiotics.
- Increased stimulation of the prostate helps raise testosterone. This can help shrink the prostate gland slightly.
There are several ways to milk your prostate:
- Medical Prostate Milking: A trained physician will perform the Prostate Massage for you. In this case, using gloves, he will insert a lubricated finger inside the rectum and massage the prostate gland for a minute.
- Self-Prostate Milking: This might be a preferred method for people that desire privacy. It is safe if you know how to do it properly, and remain sterile. We discuss it in-depth further down in the article.
- Hands-free Prostate Milking: If the thought of touching your behind is too much to bear, the alternative is to find a prostate massager. Also most people do not possess the required finger length to be able to work smoothly. Application of prostate milking device is the most effective way to perform prostate milking in the contort of your home. Read more about Sonic Prostate Massager device here.
The prostate massager works by releasing sonic waves that relax the prostate, improve the blood flow, and stimulate the muscles around the affected area. We review this tool a bit further in the article.
Self-Prostate Milking Done Properly
Self-prostate milking can be performed in the privacy of your home. You can do it alone, or with the help of your partner / spouse. If you’re going solo, make sure to trim your nails and wash your hands and body beforehand. Here are the steps you’ll need to take:
|Consult your doctor before performing prostate milking. In some cases milking is NOT recommended and may cause harm – particularly in case with acute or severe Prostatitis or being under increased risk of developing prostate cancer.|
|Make sure to empty your bladder and ideally have a bowel movement to eliminate discomfort and provide relaxation.|
|Wash your hands and put on a rubber glove. Use water-based lubricant on your fingers.|
|Make sure your finger nails are trimmed to avoid injury.|
|Carefully insert your finger or fingers into your anus. Move your fingers slowly and gently at first in the direction of your navel. Be careful and get used to the sensation.|
|Move your fingers gradually back and forth along the area of the rectum.|
|Find the prostate gland, which is like a small round ball, size of a large walnut. Gently massage and don’t press too hard, as it is very sensitive.|
|Continue for a few minutes. You may feel like you want to go to the bathroom, but ignore that feeling. When the prostate gland is stimulated enough for ejaculation to occur, you might even experience sexual pleasure or orgasm.|
|Don’t be discouraged if you don’t ejaculate. Sometimes you do, sometimes you don’t. Just don’t give up and try your luck next time.|
While we were mostly concerned with the health benefits of Prostate massage in our research, it’s important to note that some men utilize Prostate Milking with their partners for pleasure.
A partner that is comfortable with prostate milking, and is willing to lend a hand, is a partner for life. Having regular sex makes the use of prostate milking obsolete, but most couples prefer it nevertheless.
A much better way!
The method described above although is beneficial, but is not the most effective/efficient way for men to perform this exercise. Using a prostate massager is way easier and more effective. Prostate milking or also known as prostate massage has been practiced for centuries; however, a device that makes this exercise way easier to practice and allows for better results was invented only a few years ago. It will also enable those men who cannot comfortably reach their anus to perform this wonderful treatment all by themselves. Sonic 3-D prostate massager was specifically designed to imitate prostate milking and deliver it’s benefits. This massager was designed for the male body and has the right vibrating frequency that stimulates the gland and delivers valuable clean blood to it. Click here to learn more.
The prostate massager has a certain angle so you can turn it on and off with ease. You might experience slight discomfort at first but it becomes more and more comfortable with each session. Definitely a preferable option to antibiotics or surgery.
This is not a rechargeable unit but you should expect it to run for 2-3 hours with good alkaline AA batteries. If you’re planning on regular use get some rechargeable batteries.
How does it work?
- Wash your hands.
- Apply the lubrication on the device and a bit on your anus.
- Insert the Sonic Prostate Massager slowly and gently in to the anus. Relax the muscles.
- Move the tip towards the prostate gland.
- Enjoy the micro-vibrations designed to relax and relieve.
- Apply additional torque and pressure to produce the milking effect.
The Sonic Massager works by activating metabolic processes, stimulating muscle activity and reducing inflammation in the pelvic area. This causes drainage of blood congestion, restoration of nerve conduction.
The massager also activates the rectal muscles, anus and prostate. You get two different probes with the set. One for the prostate and one for the colon. Both can be easily assembled, just insert into the handle and tighten the nut.
The company that sells the product is well-known for its customer service department, so that’s a major plus. It gives people a piece of mind.
How to Use your Sonic Prostate Massager
Each prostate milking session is about 2-5 minutes long, and it’s recommended to be performed 2-3 times a week at first. After you feel improvement you can reduce the number of sessions.
Prostatitis patients report definite improvement in their urine control after 3 weeks of use. Patients with enlarged prostate experience overall relief.
This device can actually work as an external prostate massager as well. Simply place the Prostate massager against your scrotum and relax with the gentle sonic vibration.
Sonic Massager pros to consider:
- Great for training to milk the prostate
- Improved bladder control
- Improved lymph fluid flow – responsible for cleansing the blood
- Stronger urine flow – Which means no more going to the bathroom 8-9 times a night
- Improved sexual performance leading to happier life overall
- Great customer service – Very important for patients in need
What patients liked the most:
- No more uncomfortable doctor visits. You are free to perform the prostate milking from the comforts of your home
- The massager is more effective than exercise; 2-3 minutes of prostate milking equal hours spent in the gym
- It is an absolute time saver
- People suffering for years have finally seen relief
Overall it seems that the Sonic Prostate Massager doesn’t simply treat the symptoms of prostate conditions, but it also addresses the cause of the problem. Almost all patients that tried the prostate massager, felt some kind of relief almost immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions About Sonic Prostate Massager
What is the size of the inserts? They are the size of your little finger. The maximum width of the main massage head is 5/8 of an inch and 6/8 of an inch for the secondary massage head.
How often should I use it? Consult your doctor first. Most people end up using it 2-5 times a month. Depending on the case. Some people feel improvement from the first go.
Frequently Asked Questions About Prostate Health
Are there screening tests for Prostate Cancer? Yes, of course! Consult your doctor which tests to take and what methods to use. Here’s what to expect:
- Blood test that will focus on the levels of Prostate Specific Antigen
- Digital Rectal Exam where the doctor inserts a gloved finger and checks for lumps
- Biopsy of the area to check for cancer
- Ultrasound to look for possible abnormalities
What are the Prostatitis Risk Factors? Men in the age span of 35 to 50 should be cautious about their prostate health. Also if you’ve had any recent groin injuries you might be susceptible to Prostatitis. People that suffered from it once are at higher risk as well as people that have a family history.
Is prostate milking “drainage” painful? Honestly, it is at first. The more often you do it, the less painful it becomes. Also the fluid that comes out with prostate milking can be caustic. Don’t give up once you feel the burn.
How Can I Prevent Prostate Related Disease? The best prevention is a combination of a balanced diet, and regular prostate massage. Usually a trained person will do it for you, but most people have found the Sonic Massager to be a very helpful tool.
Is Medical Prostate Massage Covered by Insurance? It is not covered by most health insurance companies. Although the doctor could give you a massage during an office visit. This might be covered by your medical insurance.
More Ideas on How to Improve Your Prostate Health
- Drink plenty of water
- Some people find light cardio twice a week to be beneficial
- Yoga exercises
Devastating Statistics on Prostate Cancer
Regardless of the initial reason, the benefits of the prostate massage will follow. Prevention is what should be on every guys mind as the current statistics are devastating.
According to the American Cancer Society’s estimates for 2017, one out of every seven men will be diagnosed with Prostate Cancer, and it’s the third leading cause of death in men. Our recommendation? Stay away from red meat, hot dogs and burgers.
The first obvious step to fight any kind of Prostate related disease is adopting a healthier lifestyle. Some foods might help you on this journey. You will be looking at less BBQ food and more fish, nuts, fruits and vegetables.
Here are 4 foods that are sure to boost prostate health:
- Fish, including Salmon, Herring, Sardines, and Mackerel are full of omega-3 fatty acids that help prevent prostate cancer.
- The same goes for Avocado. This magical green fruit boosts prostate health, and helps fight cholesterol. The benefits with the Avocado only begin there.
- Tomatoes contain Lycopenes that might protect the body against DNA and cell damage. In a study performed in the UK, a Bristol team discovered that men who consume tomatoes reduce the risk of prostate cancer by 20%. Further research is needed.
- Soybeans are beneficial due to the Isoflavones they contain.
Having one day a week that you dedicate to fruits, vegetables and fish could be a great start for a healthy prostate diet. That combined with regular prostate milking will not only prevent any risks of a disease, but it will boost your health and sex life with your partner.
Pharmaceuticals in Treating the Prostate Gland
Drugs or other pharmaceuticals can provide some benefit to the prostate gland but they come with potential side effects you’ll need to face:
- You could have reactions with other drugs you’re currently taking
- The drugs themselves come with a side of added frustration, such as dizziness, fainting, ejaculation and orgasm problems.
Fortunately we are always free to choose the natural method – prostate milking. With virtually no potential side effects and a plentitude of benefits.
The only downside being – having to break the embarrassment barrier and come over to the pain free side. In order to help you with the prostate milking process, we reviewed a commonly used prostate milking helper. A sonic massager that is all the rave on Amazon at the moment.
When not to perform prostate milking
Be aware that in some cases prostate milking is NOT recommended and can cause harm – this is true for Cases of acute or severe prostatitis or if you have been already diagnosed with or are under increased risk of developing prostate cancer.